Skip to main content

i made a zucchini salad

 i made a zucchini salad 

well u must be wondering about how I managed to do so , getting a corner office doesn't mean the success .and knowing everything I made today a very good cake  , I hope u must have seen the post that I updated in the website , so let's get started .....


so what I really used to make this salad is just a zucchini and tomato as y can see above garnishing and I used some pepper and  coriander for decorating an amazing as dish ,.hope u guys like it and give it a big thumsup and comments if u wants 





byeiiii👋👋👋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how tea kills and spoils us ?? our body and whole system

 disadvantages of dinking tea 

types of refreshing juices ?? let's drink why juices??

 hey and hi everyone , today m going to tell u about some juices which u should drink and what mistakes that i do while just simply making . just believe me your juices would be fine . as what i learnt from my mistakes past ahead . so let's get started :- so firstly , i would tell u about juices first ....................................